All businesses need to keep track of the money coming in and the money going out. We all want to know how we are performing with the most up to date information. We often pay skilled accountants or bookeepers lots of money to keep this information up to date. Many times, these individuals are too bogged down in the day-to-day transactions to make improvements in their processes. Or perhaps they don’t have the technical skills or the desire to make the change.
As managers of businesses where the goal is to make or preserve money, we don’t want to spend more on non-revenue generating activities than we have to. That just doesn’t make sense! But who can you rely on to make these changes if not your trusty bookkeeper? And how to do you, busy entrepreneur, know where to begin to identify areas for time savings?
If your answer to any of these questions below is NO, call us today for a free consultation!
- Are you using recurring journal entries for recurring transactions?
- Is your accounting system linked up to your bank and credit card accounts?
- Are you using Excel as effectively as you can?
- Does your accounting system provide you reports at a click of a button or is someone doing that manually?
- Are you spending too much on payroll?
The Mandrier Group has experience reducing costs of back-office operations. Our engagements will pay for themselves in the efficiency that we deliver. We work with your team to ensure they understand the need for the change and are comfortable executing it. Stop spending too much on accounting today!